Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm finally on! I have had so much trouble getting to this dashboard so I could actually blog!!! There is so much going on in my life, and I really don't have time to go into it right now. More than the time factor, I don't have the energy or the heart. I'll just ask for your hugs and prayers right now. Suffice it to say that I feel very unsatisfied and unfulfilled at this point in my life. I know God is calling, but maybe I'm too scared to see the road clearly? Or maybe His call is part of my need to continue the practice of patience. I'm so much the "hurry up" and "I want to know tomorrow yesterday" type A personality. Hi. My name is Karla and I'm a control freak. But I'm completely out of control right now. Sigh... Well, not completely...it just feels that way. It's spring and I get into a funk every spring, because of triggers from the past that I still fall prey to. Okay, geesh, I feel so discombobulated with this. Don't ask what the point is. I'm not sure. If you find one, let me know. Please. Okay? Not sure if I'm going to leave this up. There's nothing real deep, or Godly, or holy, or mentally, emotionally, or spiritually uplifting or thought-provoking here. Just a rambling of my present self. Adios... And prayers with you too!

1 comment:

leah said...

Hi again +Karla...you said "I don't have the energy or the heart." And that is so difficult, especially the second part. Mainly I wanted to congratulate you on finally being able to log in and blog! {{{{{KARLA}}}}}