Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Transfer from 2nd blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Okay, I'll try this again. Here I was all set to begin anew this year and try to increase my blogging. I am at work 4 nights a week, more time than I'm at home it feels! :( At any rate, unaware of the plethora of glitches the new blogger had, I switched my old blog over. And now, it's disappeared. Well, it's still there I think, but I can't find it. And I can't add comments to any friends blogs, and I'm just plain frustrated. But that seems to be the name of my game anymore... So, here I am again. I just decided to set up a new blog. And if I can eventually, import my old blog here, so be it, if not...it's lost in a sea of cyber never land. So, that's my creative and oh so wonderful start! Let the blogging begin! --Karla

1 comment:

leah said...

Hey, I'm not sure if this would be possible, but did you try my suggestion of copying text from your old blog, taking note of the date (and maybe time), then pasting it into a new post in your current blog? Then click on "blog (or maybe's it's "post") options" at the bottom of the post window, and you'll see where you can change the date to anything you want and also edit comment options, like allow new, hide old, etc. HAPPY 4th of July!